May 28, 2011

Pilot Palooza - Round Two

Moving on to Joan of Arcadia.  




Already, Mike's a big fan of Cute Guy God.  That's a good sign.  On the other hand, "I don't like that he doesn't fucking answer her questions!" he tells me. 


"The priest isn't so bad looking either."  You guys, the smiting is imminent.  


Mike thinks Jason Ritter looks like Jared Leto.  I have no idea what to do with that.  


He just full-on screamed when Sammy snuck up behind Joan and startled her while she was running from the creepy serial killer man.  I laughed at him.  I know you're all riveted by my play-by-play.  


"That's why God wanted her to get a job!"  By Jove, I think he's got it. 


Mike rates this an 7 out of 10.  




His favorite thing is "God.  Not Lunch Lady God.  Cute God."  

No comments: