March 28, 2011

Weekend In Reviews

I don't have the usual types of things to "review" today but I did want to mention that I really enjoyed working with Habitat For Humanity this weekend.  It's a great organization that does amazing things for people and I feel honored to have had the chance to help them.  Plus I totally used a power saw without supervision and didn't even lose a finger. 

After a day of hard work on Saturday, I spent Sunday doing laundry and watching Friday Night Lights.  I watched the 3rd season and most of the 4th yesterday.  I know that the fourth season only happened a little more than a year ago but somehow it seems like forever since that messy chop-shop business.  I can't even tell you how much Becky made me cry last night during her second scene with Tami.  There is nothing better than this show.  Nothing. 

1 comment:

Salem Land Surveyors said...

Great readinng your blog post