August 26, 2010

Happy Birthday



Melissa McCarthy turns 40 today. Melissa is adorable, talented, funny (she was wonderfully enjoyable on Gilmore Girls and Samantha, Who?) and once got paid to pretend to be married to Ryan Reynolds and make out with him a little (in the movie The Nines, which I didn't really care for except for the partial Reynolds nudity). Nice work if you can get it!




Chris Pine is 30. I always forget that he was the love interest in that really awful Lindsey Lohan movie where she was the luckiest girl in the world and then the unluckiest and then when I remember (after I Google his picture), I marvel at how that's kind of the story of Lindsey Lohan in general if you replace "unluckiest" with "stupidest" or "most poorly parented." But this isn't really about Lindsey is it? No. This is about how Chris Pine may have come from humble employment beginnings but he ended up starring in the most kick-ass Star Trek movie I've ever seen. Plus he's dreamy, so his life isn't too shabby at all.

No comments: