June 3, 2008

Creepy Crawlies

My home is being invaded. We're under attack. Our enemy descended upon us yesterday sometime and already out numbers us by at least 100 to 1. They're inside, they're outside, they've got us surrounded, they're EVERYWHERE.

They're ants!

I have no idea why they're bothering us but we just found them yesterday and I must get rid of them immediately. The problem is that we have puppies and you can't just go around slapping down random poisons when you have puppies that put everything in their mouths. Spray is out because I know that they'll lick at it - particularly Bailey. I've always had good luck with ant traps but, again, the puppies chew on everything - particularly Tibby - so I don't know how I'd keep them away from the traps. This is such a pain in the ass quandary I can't even tell you. Especially since I'm house/babysitting for the rest of the week so my ability to keep an eye on the happenings at my own house are extremely limited.

Some days, I really, really hate adulthood!

No comments: