June 13, 2008

Congratulations to...

...Jake Gyllenhaal and Abbie Cornish who are no longer participating in taudry affairs with married people as the divorce of Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe has officially been finalized.

...Chris Evans who turns 27 today and is very hot.



...Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen who are 22 today. In case you don't know, I deeply love the Olsen's movie New York Minute so I think I might celebrate their birthday by watching it this evening. You're mocking me now aren't you? Yeah, I thought so.

...and Jennifer Aniston who might be the most satisfied woman on the planet. I would just like to know who a) knows this kind of stuff about their friends and b) tells people randomly about it. Holy crap, I just had a thought - this is exactly the kind of thing that Joe Simpson would do and John did used to date Jessica and it would surprise me not at all if she told her creepy dad shit like this...Joe? Is that you?

No comments: