June 23, 2008

Why I love Chuck Bass

If you're not watching Gossip Girl, you should be. I have mentioned a couple of times how much I love the show and tried to give you just a little taste of why it's awesome but, as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. So without further ado, I present Chuck Bass:


Keep in mind that this is his summer wardrobe - his winter wardrobe includes 90% more turtlenecks, 85% more silk scarves and several truly atrocious sweaters (including one with whales all over it - no, I'm not kidding). There are always bow ties, there is always argyle, and it is always a mix of colors and patterns so all-over-the-map that you would think it would be awful but then you look at his pursed lips and his squinty eyes and he opens his mouth and says something unbelievably inappropriate in his low, whispery voice and all of a sudden? The whole thing becomes so awesome that there are no words.

Seriously, do you have words for this outfit?

No comments: