December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

It's that time of year when my family gathers together to eat way too much and drive each other crazy.  It's nearly Christmas and I still have a few last-minute gifts to buy, grocery shopping to do, presents to wrap and sedatives to take.  I'll be much to busy for the next few days to stop by here and ramble about television, movies, and celebrities who won't be doing anything worth talking about anyway. 

I'll try to watch a bunch of things over the weekend so that I have plenty to talk about next week.  Even if I don't manage that, I have some things I've been meaning to post here that I'll finally have time to put up.  Plus, I'll probably still say random things on Twitter throughout the weekend. 

In the mean time, Tibby and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas (or a happy Christmukkah, Kwanza, Festivus, agnostic chilly holiday, bonus Jewish vacation day, etc.). 

No comments: