September 15, 2010

Happy 39th Birthday

To Josh Charles.  My two most enduring celebrity crushes: Joshua Jackson (since The Mighty Ducks in '92) and Josh Charles (since Dead Poet's Society in '89).  Maybe I just really like the name Josh?  Regardless, I love the times when I can see both of my Joshes on TV every week and we are smack in the midst of one of those times again.  Mr. Charles is as dreamy as ever as Will on The Good Wife.  Ok, maybe he was a little more dreamy as Dan on Sports Night but that's only because he really struggled with some bad hair for the first part of last season.  I think if he comes back this year with a shorter, less poufy coif this season we will really be in business dreamy-wise. 

Anyway, in honor of his birthday, I might try to watch an episode or two of Sports Night this evening.  I do so love "Dana and the Deep Blue Sea" and his hideous cheese blunder.  Also "The Giants Win The Pennant, The Giants Win The Pennant."  Hmmm...

No comments: