August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sir

I guess you either love Kevin Smith, hate Kevin Smith or have no idea who Kevin Smith is. I fall into the first category. While I know his movies are hardly high art, I find almost all of them entertaining. I think he's a talented writer and actor if a somewhat pedestrian director (not that there's anything wrong with that). What I love most about Smith though, is SModcast. I know I've mentioned it here before, but it bears repeating - if you're not easily sqeamed by extreme vulgarity and an abundance of F-bombs (not to mention every other dirty word you can imagine), then you should really be listening to Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier sit around and talk to each other about everything and nothing. It is hilarious.

Anyway, the point is, Kevin Smith turns 40 today. Happy Birthday, man!

No comments: