July 26, 2010

I'm not so sure about this...

Entertainment Weekly put up a bunch more pictures in their ComiCon series and I'm calling this one - of Peter Sarsgaard, director Martin Campbell, Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, Mark Strong and producer Donald De Line from Green Lantern - The Bald, The Beautiful and The Boobs.


I'm in full support of the bald men because I think we all know by now that I love me some baldies. And there is no denying that Ryan is a beautiful sight to behold. But sweet mochachino Moses, I don't know if I can abide the inclusion of Blake "Boobs, Boobs, Boobs" Lively in the cast. I'm sure she's a nice enough girl but until she learns that less is more - and that goes for her boobs, her legs and the spray tan she seems to be over-using - I don't really want to see her draping herself all over my crush objects.


Expect to hear this rant again as we get closer to the release of The Town.

No comments: