March 8, 2010

Smart = Sexy

I may well be the only person left in the world who is still watching Numb3rs as it finishes it's run on CBS. I'm just a big enough nerd that I still find it fun to watch Charlie and Larry solve crimes using math and astro-physics, whatever.

I hope I'm not the only person watching it in syndication on TNT - though I probably am since it airs back to back at 2:00 and 3:00 a.m. each day (I TiVo it - don't judge) - because the older eps are so great. They've just wrapped up the story arc where Colby (Dylan Bruno) is revealed to have been a triple agent (first they thought he was spying for the Chinese but then it turned out that he was pretending to spy for the Chinese and really spying for the US) and the team rescued him and killed Val Kilmer. Awesome.

Anyway, this extra infusion of Numb3rs in my life has reminded me of something that I'd forgotten ever to mention - Dylan Bruno is totally hot. After he was rescued on the Chinese freighter I had to IMDb him to check his stats and when I found out he went to MIT and has a degree from there in environmental engineering from same? My crush tripled. I mean, he looks like this:


and he's MIT smart? D-R-E-A-M-Y!

No comments: