January 29, 2010

Defying Explanation

Let me start by saying that I don't even know why Kelis is still famous enough to be invited anywhere, let alone photographed. It's been YEARS since her one hit song - which, by the way, was abhorrent ("my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" - makes me gag a little to this very day). But that's really neither here nor there because the important thing now, is that she was invited and she was photographed and this is what came of it (click here for a larger picture, but do it at your own peril - trust me!):





I don't really know what I find most awful here - the Statue Of Liberty head band, the multiple nose ring-to-ear chains, the horse tail hair, the 3-inch blond mink lashes on her bottom lids, the cloven hoof shoes.... Oh, that's right, it's her plastic body suit through which I can totally see her belly tats and pubic hair. And the grotesquely visible crotch sweat, of course.


Yeah, it's definitely the crotch sweat.


I just threw up a little in my mouth.

1 comment:

kelly said...

JUST SICK!!!!