October 12, 2009

Sometime in the future, the past!

Remember when I surmised from some on-set pics that there would be a wedding on Gossip Girl? Well I was right - it will be the wedding of Rufus and Lilly and it will happen tonight. Now, whether or not the wedding will lead to a marriage remains to be seen because Georgina and Illegitimate Joe are fixin' to ruin everything again, some more.

Anyway, now I'd like to post a new(er...I've been sitting on them a while) set of behind the scenes pictures and say that I can not WAIT for the episode where everyone wardrobe-warps back to the '20s! I can only pray this is for the grand opening of Chuck's new Victrola-esque club.


What I can't figure out is whether or not Vanessa's frock here goes with that episode because it's lovely but it's way less "party fun" and more "inaugural ball" than everyone else's.

No comments: