August 19, 2009

Three Reasons

It would be easy to assume from my recent posts that the only show I'm looking forward to the return of is Gossip Girl, but that's not at all true. That's just the one you can never escape photos of. But today I found several non-GG pictures that have sparked my excitement for the fall season start.


Twenty-nine days until Fringe comes back! Here are a few things to look forward to:




1) Is the cow having a birthday? It certainly appears that way and I love that Astrid and Walter would celebrate appropriately for their constant companion.





2) The continued adventures of Walter's inappropriate relationship with food! Here he is exploring a chest cavity while enjoying a Twizzler. God I love Walter.





3) Two words: Joshua. Jackson. 'Nuff said.

No comments: