November 25, 2008

Tradition

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

All the family bonding and food of Christmas with none of the gifting hooha that makes Christmas about something other than the spirit of being grateful for what you have.

Before I go dark for the long holiday weekend, I just thought I'd share with you one of my favorite personal traditions of this awesome holiday: Felicity Thanksgiving Episode Marathon. Every year, while making whatever dishes I'm adding to my family's glutton-bowl, I watch the Thanksgiving episodes of each of the four seasons for Felicity. Every one is awesome and when I watch them in succession, it just fills me with the spirit of Turkey Day!




Happy Thanksgiving to you all and I'll see you back here in December.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing with my Roseanne DVD's!! Oh god, I think we are almost the same person!