August 27, 2008

Honorable Mentions

Yesterday I really wanted to include Mallory & Nick from Family Ties in my Best Young TV Couples list but I couldn't find a picture of them and didn't want to include anyone without a picture. So they get an honorable mention.

Same goes with Lane Kim and Dave Rygalski on Gilmore Girls. I have a deep, deep love for the scenes in the "Thank You, Boys" episode between Dave and Mrs. Kim when he explains why she should let him take Lane to the prom and she throws a quote at him that he spends all night trying to find in the bible but can't. Why aren't there pictures of these two on the internet?

You know who else gets an honorable mention? Ryan Atwood and Taylor Townsend from The O.C. I was watching another couple of the season 4 reruns from SoapNet and was reminded of just how much funnier she made him seem and how cute they were together.



No comments: