July 3, 2008

Tids and Bits

Tibby was spayed this morning so I'm going to try to get a picture of her in her little cone collar up this weekend but until then, here's the little cutie just being cute:

I'd like to request that Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise use some of their zillions of dollars to have someone trim Suri's bangs because this poor child is very cute but you almost can't tell with all that hair covering her face.

I saw the first 5 minutes of The Dark Knight this morning and holy smokes am I anxious to see that movie! I kind of hope William Fichtner was just making a cameo and is only in that one scene because somehow that would make the movie even more awesome than it is obviously going to be.


There is a poll over at TVGuide.com (about 1/2 way down the page on the right) asking people to vote for the "coolest TV star" and the choices are seriously lame. I love both of the boys from Supernatural but they are not even close to as cool as Chuck Bass or Blair Waldorf and how is Jamie Lynn Spears even in the same poll with either one of them? (Also, wasn't her show cancelled when she got knocked up?)

That's all I've got for today. Happy Fourth of July!

No comments: