July 29, 2008

Miss me?

I'm back from my vacation, and tired as all hell. Someday I'm going to take a vacation where I spend an entire week laying around, doing absolutely nothing - possibly at a mountain lodge in the cold, snowy winter. That way I come back rested and refreshed instead of exhausted and in need of a recovery vacation.

Anyway, I spent a week in California with my little sister, Megan. We had tons of fun and have only one regret which is that we had not one celebrity sighting. You know, even when I lived in LA for over a year, I hardly ever saw famous people. Maybe the problem is that I'm just not good at spotting them or something?

We went to Universal Studios...

Disneyland...





Santa Monica Pier (that's Meg and my cousin Chase in the back row of the second car)...



Venice Beach...


and Malibu (Meg, Chase and Chase's brother Tyler are the three to the right here, playing in the ocean at Zuma Beach)...







So, my sister is gorgeous right? The more time I spend with her, the more I love her and the older and fatter I feel. Last night while I was in the shower, she took some really adorable pictures of herself and Tibby:






Let's see, what else did we do? Oh I know, we got tattoos. We each got the same tattoo but we got them in different places - hers is on the top of her left foot (picture below) and mine is on the back of my neck. Mine is scabbed up pretty bad right now so I'll wait to post a picture of that until it's healed. I didn't actually want to get a tattoo but Meg kept saying that it was sisterly bonding and it symbolized our connection to each other no matter how far apart we are in physically...or something. Anyway, that's how much I love my sister.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I missed you!! I can't believe you got a tattoo. Its so cute. Glad you had fun in CA.
Love B