January 4, 2011

The Canon According To Me

Have you been listening to the Extra Hot Great podcast?  Well you should be but just in case you're not, I'll tell you that one of the features on the podcast is called The Canon.  That's where Tara, Joe, Dave, occasional guests, and sometimes listeners put up an episode of a beloved show to be considered as "The Best" and be inducted into The Canon. 

Listening to the podcast has had me thinking a lot about which episodes of what shows I think are the best and, when I had a raging case of insomnia last night, I used the hours I should have been sleeping to begin compiling my official list. 

So, starting tonight, I shall commence periodically presenting you with my favorite episodes of various television shows that collectively make up The Canon According To Me. 

Exciting, no?

No comments: