September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday


Selma Hayek is 44 years of gorgeous.






Keanu Reeves turns 46 today. Did I ever tell you that my aunt met him while he was filming Point Break (circa this very picture!) on her block back in the day? She didn't know who he was because my aunt is unbelievably clueless, but she had this long conversation with him as he parked his motorcycle in front of her apartment while she played with her 2-year-old son in the yard. I'm planning on holding that against her forever.






Mark Harmon is 59. I have another aunt who thinks Mark is about the dreamiest thing ever and would never miss an episode of NCIS for just that reason. I don't get either hot or bothered about ol' Leroy Jethro Gibbs (he's just a year younger than my dad after all) but I will admit he was quite the piece of man meat in his more youthful days.

No comments: