August 20, 2010

Why don't my ponytails ever look this good?


I wish Jennifer Aniston would stop being so effing good looking. Frankly, it's starting to get on my nerves. You know what else is kind of bugging me? I suspect she has the world's most gorgeously boring closet. If she organizes hers the same way I do mine - by color - then I'm picturing white, gray, black, navy, beige, the end. Seriously, Jen. Hire a stylist that'll give you reds, greens, bright oranges, purples, shades of blue that can't be confused with black in dim light. There is a whole color wheel out there, and I think you'd be surprised how much more irritatingly gorgeous you'd look in most of it.

If you're scared to jump right into to the deep end, maybe just start with accessories? A fuscia shoe would have kicked this outfit into a whole other gear!

No comments: