June 14, 2010

Fixing What's Broken

In an effort to do my part to right a grievous wrong, I've spent way more of my work day than I should have (if only they knew they pay me to do this shit!) deciding what my 30 favorite episodes of Buffy The Vampire Slayer are.

Strangely enough, the the titles weren't so hard to come up with but putting them in order was tough. The top 3 are a snap but ranking my enjoyment of the next 27 kept me busy for a long while.

As if the high number of Spike/Buffy schmoopisodes weren't egregious enough, who are these people who voted for Initiative/Adam episodes?


1. Once More With Feeling


2. The Body


3. Hush


4-5. Becoming Parts 1 & 2


6. The Prom


7. Bargaining Part 2


8. Surprise


9. Innocence


10. Homecoming

11. Earshot


12. Passion


13-14. Graduation Day Parts 1 & 2


15. Family


16. The Wish


17. Triangle


18. Welcome To The Hellmouth


19. Halloween


20. Band Candy


21. Prophecy Girl


22. Same Time, Same Place


23. Dopplegangland


24. Something Blue


25. Pangs


26. Fear Itself


27. Storyteller (vam-PIRE - 'nuff said)


28. Lovers Walk


29. Superstar


30. Chosen

No comments: