January 8, 2010

Let's Talk About Me

My To Do list for the weekend:

1) Take down Christmas decorations. I don't want to hear from anyone whose decorations are all packed up already. You clearly weren't raised by Catholics for whom the holiday season does not end until Epiphany (January 6th).

2) Housework. At the very least, I've got to clean my bathroom, do my laundry and vacuum and dust my room.

3) Errands. Have to go with Kelly to get window coverings, grocery shopping, some post-holiday returns to take care of, and I'll be doing a little accessory shopping for my impending bedroom re-do.

4) Movies. I've been meaning to see at least 4 movies in the theater - The Blind Side, Sherlock Holmes, Invictus, Brothers - and maybe more. I'd like to see at least one of them this weekend if I can muster the energy. I also have 5 DVDs at home I'll need to watch. I'm most interested in seeing Jennifer's Body and Inglorious Basterds.

5) TiVo. I would like to finish off Smith and get all caught up on The Vampire Diaries over the weekend which aught to catch me up on my TiVo backlog. If I can find the time (and that's a big if...with just the previous two shows I'm looking at almost 10 hours worth of television) I'd like to continue with my Felicity re-watch and watch the extras on my newly acquired Glee DVDs.

6) Sleep. I'll bump anything and everything else from the list for this if necessary.

No comments: