December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday

Mary Tyler Moore turns 73 today. I can't think about MTM without hearing her hilarious delivery of "Oh Rob!" from The Dick Van Dyke Show. I love it!





Sometime dreamboat, full-time douche Jude Law is 37. If the photos I saw round the 'net yesterday are any indication he's celebrating with his ex-girlfriend and fellow douche Sienna Miller in a tropical climate.





Raise your hand if you love Three Men and a Baby. I know, right? Ted Danson is 62 today, let's celebrate by watching that movie later.





Patricia Clarkson, who has elevated being awesome to a freaking art form and who once got to nuzzle with my future husband (in the not-that-good-despite-an-excellent-cast The Safety Of Objects), turns 50.




Kevin Weisman, who won my heart as Meghan's friend Earl on Felicity and then forever cemented our love as über geek Marshall on Alias, is 39.

No comments: