November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday


Ben Stein is 65 today. Of course everyone remembers him from Ferris Bueller's Day Off but I was a really big fan of Win Ben Stein's Money. I miss that show. He was also the speech writer for President Nixon. Hmmm, maybe I should have stopped with his game show.




Dougray Scott is 44. I don't see Dougray in much but I do fondly remember his short-lived TV show Heist. He made a great bank robber.




Billy Burke is turning 43 today. Twilight, yadda, yadda. I prefer to think of him as a one-time Lorelai Gilmore paramour or as the particularly creep-tastic raping lawyer from that one episode of The Closer.




Jill Hennessy, who was ok in Crossing Jordan but really won me over as Claire Kincaid for three seasons on Law and Order: Original Recipe, is 41. Back in the days of Lenny Briscoe when that show was at the top of it's game, I loved it so. I actually still love to watch reruns on TNT of what I call "the good ol' days." RIP, Claire.




Christina Applegate celebrates her 38th birthday today. Christina is a joy to watch in just about anything and I particularly loved her last sitcom, the tragically short-lived Samantha Who?. Beautiful, funny, strong, and talented. She's the whole package.





And finally, Supernatural's original Ruby - Katie Cassidy turns 23. She is very pretty and has some of the most awesome hair I believe I've ever seen.



A happy day to one and all.

No comments: