October 12, 2009

Speaking of Glee

I know, I'm pretty much always speaking of Glee lately. I can't help it, I am in televisual love with this show!

Anyway, some promo photos from this week's episode, "Throwdown."
I like the stage presence of the black and white outfits and how everyone looks so intense. I'm finding I sort of LIVE for the musical numbers on this show. I mean, I love everything about it (except Teri's fake pregnancy), but if I could get a compilation of all the musical numbers that I could, say, play on a constant loop, I'd totally give up my morning CNN for that. I believe it would put quite a spring in my step every morning.



I didn't even realize these kids HAD actual classes, I thought it was all glee club and cheerios and football and hanging out in the hallway. But it turns out they do go to class every now and then and Finn has one of those classes with both of his women. This picture actually makes me a little sad and I don't even know why. I have no idea what is happening in the scene but Rachel's got that puppy-love expression she always gets when she looks at him and Quinn looks like she's either going to kick him in the nads or burst into tears and the combination of those two things happening at the same time can not possibly add up to happy fun times.
In summation: Glee, Wednesdays at 9/8C on Fox!

No comments: