October 9, 2009

How lazy is TOO lazy?

Last weekend I took full advantage of having the house all to myself (which really never happens) by mostly staying in, camping out in the living room with the TV blaring and the windows open and doing laundry whenever I felt like it and other that my exceptionally courteous nature usually prevents me from doing when other people are home just in case it bugs them.

The roommates are still gone this weekend, coming back on Monday. Would it be too lazy of me to spend another full 48 hours laying on the couch watching TV at max volume and fully enjoying the opportunity to take over the entire house?

Because I've got at least 10 show from the week to catch up on on the TiVo and if I really dedicate myself to the couch, I think I can finish up the ER rewatch this weekend. What to do?

No comments: