September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday

Kip Pardue is 34 today. It's funny, I remember him as being so dreamy as Sunshine in Remember The Titans but I gotta tell you, my Google image search this morning indicated that he is a lot less dreamy than my mind is remembering. But still he deserves a happy birthday.



The awesome Mary Kay Place is 62 today. She has over a 100 credits to her name dating back to 1973 but I have particularly fond memories of her as Meg in The Big Chill (btw, an argument could be made that my mother was highly inappropriate for letting me watch that movie when I was only 9 or 10), the Surgeon General on The West Wing and Camille Chersky on My So-Called Life. Most recently I enjoyed the hell out of her guest turn on Pushing Daisies.


And a belated happy day of your actual birth to Charlotte Grace Prinze - brand new baby daughter of Freddy Prinze, Jr. and Sarah Michelle Gellar - who was born last Saturday, September 19th. A day which also happens to have been my grandma's 85th birthday.

Happy happy to one and all!

No comments: