September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday




The incredibly gorgeous Selma Hayek turns 43.







If you're in you're 30s and you have never had a crush on Keanu Reeves at any time in your life, then I really can't relate to you at all. He was the perfect cute dumb guy. He's not an especially good actor but somehow I still manage to enjoy most of what he's in. Except those Matrix movies, I hate those. Oh also, according to my aunt who met him once, he's a really nice guy. He's 45 today.







Mark Harmon is 58 today. Another of my aunts has the largest of all possible crushes on him. I guess he's alright for an older guy...I don't know, he's not really my speed. But People Magazine named him Sexiest Man Alive in 1986 and a Google image search informed me he was once on the cover of Playgirl magazine - which is something I hope to erase from my memory any second now.

Happy Birthday one and all.

No comments: