June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me

A belated gift is on it's way to me from Amazon and the folks at Warner Home Video - the second season Everwood DVDs!

I have a book to finish for book club this weekend but I'm going to power through that on Saturday and will spend Sunday (and every available minute after that) re-watching Everwood, starting with season one and going straight through season two. I hope they don't make me wait another 5 years before I can see season 3!


I think I may stay up late Thursday and Friday so I can finish the book and have the whole weekend for the Browns and Abbotts.

2 comments:

Brenda B said...

I may need these! I miss the days of good TV

Melissa said...

They just came in the mail a few minutes ago...I'm so excited to watch them I almost can't contain myself!