April 16, 2009

Random Comments


1) How freaking cute is Violet Affleck? With the tongue and everything? I seriously just want to pinch her cheeks into next week!

2) Her preschool helper man there? I know you can't see it in this picture but he's wearing purple tennis shoes and I want them very much. But he's also got a pants sagging situation happening that I'm not entirely sure is appropriate for spending your days with young, impressionable children. Not least because I'd prefer it if we don't raise yet another generation of sag-pantsers.

3) Jennifer Garner has very good taste in lunch bags for her daughter - I have the same one in a different pattern (mine is brown with small polka dots rather than white with large polka dots) and I love it. I get a lot of compliments on it.

No comments: