March 6, 2009

I Really Miss Dick

If that post title doesn't get me a few extra hits, I don't know what will!

So EW's Ausiello has a "rumor" up that Schwartz and Savage are about to cast a couple more folks in the Gossip Girl prequel that focuses on the adolescent Lily van der Woodsen. I really, really didn't want to have an interest in this show but now I am powerless against it.

Brittany Snow will play Lily, Andrew McCarthy will be her dad, and Veronica Mars alums Krysten Ritter and Ryan Hansen will be Lily's friends and love interests for each other. Gia Goodman and Dick Casablancas together again, my friends. It's like God is smiling on us!


There are many, many things that I miss about Veronica Mars, but the completely perfect ass-yness of Dick is very high on the list. I'm not sure Ryan ever got enough credit for how good he was at being a total...well, Dick.

1 comment:

Brenda B said...

Too funny! I'd have to watch it just for Andrew M! Love him!! And he hasn't had nearly enough screen time over the years, big or small. :)