January 15, 2009

I've Been In Denial

Remember when I was all relieved because Michelle Trachtenberg was just visiting Leighton Meester on the set of Gossip Girl and not actually reprising her role as Georgina? Well a few weeks ago, several TV spoiler mongers broke the news that Georgina is in fact returning to the UES later this season.

There was also a lot of talk about a possible spin-off of the show but I completely ignored it because it was a bad idea that I felt sure the network and Josh Schwartz would realize and would therefore totally go away. It didn't. Confirmation today that the spin-off is a go and will focus on the wild teen years of one Ms. Lily Rhodes (the future Ms. Lily van der Woodsen) in the '80s.

I'm still ignoring both of these little tidbits - lalalalala, I can't hear you! - and instead focusing on this picture of Leighton Meester and Jessica Szohr walking hand in hand to the frigidly cold set today. How much would you kind of love it if Blair and Vanessa became friends like this?


P.S. Gloves, ladies. I think that would help a lot.

P.P.S. Leighton is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E in glasses.

No comments: