August 5, 2008

Congratulations Stanley Family!

There are a million stories of people who want children and have a difficult time having them. If you've followed Al's blog for the past couple of years, you know that she and Roger have one such story. They have a beautiful daughter but they really, really want another child and because they are among my very favorite people in this world, and they're also great parents, I honestly believe that no one deserves to have their baby dreams come true more than the Stanleys.

I try to keep up on the news in their lives via her blog every few days, and today when I pulled it up I found the best post on any blog ever in the history of the Internet.

I'm all tears and smiles now.

Congratulations you guys! It could not have happened to better people, Jake is one lucky baby! I love you to death and I have you all in my prayers!

No comments: