March 18, 2008

I love hair cuts!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE to get my hair cut. I look forward to hair cuts like they're Christmas morning and even get positively giddy if there is style change in my immediate future.

But I don't just love getting my hair cut, I love it when other people get their hair cut. Especially when that person had boring, bland, downright unattractive hair before the cut. That's why I'm so excited to report that Gwyneth Paltrow FINALLY cut her mangy hair into something that almost resembles a style. Behold:

I mean, it's not the best 'do she's ever sported by any means (in my opinion, that honor belongs to the short cut her blonde character in Sliding Doors wore - which I myself tried to emulate at least once), and it's almost just a shorter version of her previous coif but in her case, any improvement is welcome.

No comments: